Bawa Continental - Mumbai19.100539, 72.827474
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Design Hotels in India
Bawa Continental Hotel offers a contemporary accommodation in Mumbai.
The hotel is set in a superb location 15 km away from Water Kingdom.
Hotel Bawa Continental can be reached in a 10-minute drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport.
The property has modern rooms featuring satellite TV, climate control, wireless internet, an electronic safe and coffee/tea makers.
Eat & Drink
Guests can relax in the lobby bar serving hot and cold drinks. Serving a wide range of dishes, Mocha and Mad Over Donuts can be reached within 5 minutes’ walk.
Bawa Continental Hotel offers 24-hour front desk, laundry and room service.
On-site children facilities feature cribs and babysitting.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby at INR 500 per day.
Number of rooms: 32.
INR 500 per day
24-hour room service
Bar/ Lounge area
Paid airport shuttle
- Paid airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning
- Medical facilities service
- Shoe shine service
- Newspaper service
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Special diet menus
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Living room
- Tea and coffee facilities
- In-room desk
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Free toiletries
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/ Satellite television
- Direct dial telephone
- Plug adaptor
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
Rooms and availability
1 Double bed
In the Room
1 Double bed
In the Room
1 Double bed1 Double bed, 2 Single beds
In the Room
- City landmarks
Standard of the rooms,friendly staff nice boutique hotel
Forgot to pick me up from the airport,then seem confused about my booking,however they did drop me to the airport and a free wifi hour,so no real complaints,iwould have beenmore amazed if they had actually picked me up.
The stay at hotel was comfortable. Preferred since I had to attend an event at jw Marriot where we are on the sponsor of the event. My decision was right and had pleasant stay at BAWA.
Entrance and Reception area does not reflect as luxury hotel.
We only stayed fro one night, but our impression is that this is nice, fancy, clean hotel. The breakfast buffet had lots of vareties. We got free complimentary airport transfer wich we appriciated!
A bit small rooms. The restaurant staff was almost to helpful.
I thoroughly enjoyed my eight night stay. We stayed in a suite which was spacious, clean and comfortable. The service was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful at all times. I would highly recommend this hotel to others and would definately stay there again if the opoortunity arises.
Very friendly staff organize whatever you need
- Pick up from airport
- Our room looked really nice. However we soon found out that it has nothing to do with comfort or functionality. Interior designer had a concept to place bathroom behind the glass wall and curtain (no doors). Since there are no doors fan works all the time producing annoying noise. We spent a lot of time trying to turn it off...no success...I Was able to sleep a little bit only because I had ear plugs. The same thing is with ac. It was impossible for us to regulate that...to avoid freezing we finally turned it off. We have been sweating whole night but at least the didnt need to sleep in the sweaters. - Another thing which is really problematic is Wi-fi. We have been traveling through India for a while and we had never had situation like this one...Basically in BAWA you not only need to pay to have internet you also need to buy some ridicolous coupons every 40 minutes...We had free internet in every place in India, even in simple hostels, and something like this is really weard... - Last thing is very very bad experience we had with the driver we hired from the hotel. Since sightseeing in Mumbai may be hard on your own we decided to hire a car from the hotel. They had an option for 4 h and 8 h. We asked what is the price and checked if this is the total showing what we want to see. To avoid any miscommunication we even showed that on the map. Finally we decided that we will see how much time its gonna take taking into consideration that maybe driver will be able to show us some interesting places as well. We jumped into the car and we soon discovered that driver DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH AT ALL. His english was limited to "Whats your name" and "Look this building good". Although we highlighted that we do not want to make any shopping, he just left us in from of some shop to discussed with his friends in the parking lot...
I liked its location and the quality of the rooms. The room service was excellent, the staff were always so helpful and the shuttle transfer to and from the airport was invaluable - even if we had to pay for it for one direction. I will certainly stay here again the next time I am in Mumbai.
Excellent staff, clean rooms.
Breakfast spread should change everyday, rather then just 1 dish everyday.
location is great, staff was very good...breakfast ok
the room ended the moment you step in... Easily the smallest room I have every stayed in my life
We booked for one night and left our baggage at the hotel the next day to do some shopping before we had to get a flight. They were very accomodating.
The breakfast was 50/50
Working was in progress ....smelling paint everywhere...
Cannot classify this hotel as a three star ?
The food was great (but took an excessively long time). The room was very nice, but a little damp due to humidity. A great value for the price.
Restaurant was very very slow -45 minutes from order to food.
Booked.net had the wrong name for the hotel and it was difficult to find. Go figure